• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Colors change when switching to Full Screen Mode

Explorer ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am creating pdf's from indesign, using RGB images with srgb colourspace. When I open the pdf in acrobat the colours are dull and dark, when I go to Full Screen Mode the colours brighten and show the true srgb output. Opening the same pdf's in Preview or printing them the colours are fine.

I am using Acrobat Pro DC 2020 and indesign 2019.

When I open the same file on a different computer using Acrobat Pro DC 2019 the colours are fine in 2020 they dull unless I go to Full Screen Mode.

I have been trying all sorts but without luck.

HELP!

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 17.47.43.png

TOPICS
Standards and accessibility

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You didn't say what settings you used for the jobotptions when exporting to PDF from InDesign. Some settings convert to CMYK and there are a number of options for the CMYK; others convert to RGB or do no conversion.

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried all three options and the problem persists. The colours are dull on open, if I go to Full Screen Mode they are as they should be.

When using Acrobat Pro DC 2019 on a different computer the problem does not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried all three options and the problem persists. The colours are dull on open, if I go to Full Screen Mode they are as they should be.

When using Acrobat Pro DC 2019 on a different computer the problem does not exist.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines