• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine emails into a PDF with G Suite. Best solution?

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all,

I am working with a friend of mine who lives and dies by the ability to cimbine emails into a PDF. As a lawyer, this is one of her biggest tools. After awitching to a new law firm, they use G Suite, rather than Outlook, and you obviously can't right-click in your GMail Inbox and get results like in Outlook. The admin for the G Suite account is MIA, so I'm kind of on my own, and I'm hitting a wall here.

First I tried the integration with Outlook. It seems to work, but it really isn't downloading emails from the Google account.

Now I'm thinking Thunderbird. But does it have the same functionality as Outlook if I connect it this way?

Lastly, is there a plug in or extension that lets here use her Acrobat Pro account to so this?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 16, 2020 Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Mikey_W

Thanks for reaching out. As described you want to combine emails into PDF with G suit and looking for some best solution.

The Adobe Acrobat for Google drive integration is now available. For more information please check the help articles below:

https://theblog.adobe.com/access-the-power-of-adobe-acrobat-inside-google-drive/

https://gsuite.google.com/marketplace/app/adobe_acrobat_%E2%80%93_pdf_and_esignature_tools/807636344...

https://acrobat.adobe.com/in/en/business/integrations/google-drive.html#

Hope this will help.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Amal, but none of this seems to fit what I am looking for. 

Here's what my friend is able to do in OUtlook:
She can select multiple emails, right-click, and choose 'Combine'. This makes aone big PDF out of all of the emails, and when she opens that PDF, it is organized with all of the emails and all of their attachments to look more or less like an email Inbox. There is a browsing pane and a reading pane, and she can open each individual pdf as if it were an email. The links you posted just seem to be how to combine PDFs out of Google Drive. This needs to work within Gmail to resolve my issue.

As I said, if Thunderbird has the same functionalty in this respect as Outlook did, then we can use that.

But I need to find a solution that works, and right-clicking an email in Gmail just gives normal browser right-click options. If there is a Chrome or Firefox extension that allows this, that would work as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines