• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combine Files Converting Landscape Document to Portrait

New Here ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a pdf file which is saved as a landscape document. When I drag the pdf into adobe acrobat in the "combine files" section, acrobat converts the pdf into portrait, cutting off a huge chunk of the original image. This has just started happening, how do I tell "combine files" to leave the original dimensions of the document.

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2020 Nov 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since you've mentioned that this just started to happen now, can you confirm if everything was working OK until you applied the latest updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, Thanks for reporting. Can you confirm if the same was working fine, until you updated acrobat. Also if you can share some files for which the issue is reproducible.  Please confirm the following for better help over the bug.

1. Operating system (WIN or MAC)

2. Acrobat Version 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Nov 09, 2020 Nov 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I remember there are options like orientation and size you can set. Try to find them on the "Options" button.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 15, 2020 Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi There,

Thanks for reporting the same here.

We tried the same workflow on the latest build but were not able to reproduce the same.

See Recording : Link

Please do let us know, if anything else is required from our end. Or if the issue is still persisting on latest build, please share the test file(s).

Regards,

Swapnil Srivastava

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines