Highlighted

Combine pdf

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently using adobe dc pro version 15 and windows 10 pro and after searching the web I could not find a way to do this so, I thought I post to the forum for help.

Let’s say I have various adobe pdf single files and what I would like is to combine all these files into a book with all the pages numbers 1, 2 3 etc and back to back.

Is there away to do this and if so how?

If more information is needed let me know.

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

You can combine PDF files in Acrobat via File - Create - Combine Files into a Single PDF, then you can number them using the Number Pages or Add Header & Footer tools (the former will change the labels of the pages, the latter will add an actual page number to them).

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Combine pdf

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I am currently using adobe dc pro version 15 and windows 10 pro and after searching the web I could not find a way to do this so, I thought I post to the forum for help.

Let’s say I have various adobe pdf single files and what I would like is to combine all these files into a book with all the pages numbers 1, 2 3 etc and back to back.

Is there away to do this and if so how?

If more information is needed let me know.

Thanks

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

You can combine PDF files in Acrobat via File - Create - Combine Files into a Single PDF, then you can number them using the Number Pages or Add Header & Footer tools (the former will change the labels of the pages, the latter will add an actual page number to them).

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 0