Combine PDF

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying to duplicate a page on a PDF but then alter the information to allow for information on different indivudals to be included within the same application form. Each time I amend one of the duplicated pages, it also amends the other pages (which have the same data fields but should include different names/information) which I do not want. Is there any way to get around this? Ideally I do not want to create a PDF portfolio as I wish to insert the additional pages at a specific place in the document. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,
Feb 02, 2021 Feb 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you copy a field and do not change it's name, that's what happens. So if you have a field called "Address," you need to have the others named differently. For example, the first one could be called "Address page 1," then "Address page 2," etc.

Try that.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines