Highlighted

Combined .jpgs to make .pdf. How to make all pages same size?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making a .pdf in Acrobat DC from combined .jpg images of documents photographed with an iphone. How can I format the .pdf so that all the pages are letter size?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Combined .jpgs to make .pdf. How to make all pages same size?

Community Beginner ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am making a .pdf in Acrobat DC from combined .jpg images of documents photographed with an iphone. How can I format the .pdf so that all the pages are letter size?

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You could use an Acrobat preflight fixup to specify the page size (Tools> Print Production> Preflight> Fixups (blue wrench icon), type "scale" in the search field. You can also duplicate and re-name the existing preflight and then edit it to access more options.

Another option would be to create a multipage InDesign file, place the images into each page, cropping and re-sizing as needed, then export to a new PDF.

Scale pages.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0