• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining converted tiff files

New Here ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello! I am converting several thousand tiff files to searchable pdf. I am converting through the action center, which converts and OCRs. I need to combine these files to make them workable. I was told by tech support that the combine files function is limited to 100MB, and the acrobat program does seem to start vomiting if I try to combine 10000 files at a time. Does anyone know of a way to either 1) combine them into one file as an output option in the action center; or, 2) a way I can combine files greater than 100MB. Thanks so much in advance.

TOPICS
Crash or freeze , Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 10, 2020 Oct 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Adobe Acrobat does you use?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 11, 2020 Oct 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The 100MB limit is incorrect. There's no such limit in Acrobat. Maybe they were referring to the online service.

However, Acrobat is quite limited in what it can do. Combining 10K files is out of the question, I would say.

And at any rate it can't be a part of the Action, it has to be a separate process.

However, I would recommend not doing it in Acrobat at all. A stand-alone tool is a much better choice for this kind of heavy command.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines