• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining files from Excel

Community Beginner ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. In the old version of adobe acrobat pro that i used, i could combine excel files, but only the active sheet that was open in the file. I can not figure out how to do this in the 2020 version. It wantsto use all of the tabs in the excel file. I only want to use the active one to combine to one pdf. I have checked the preferences and the 'combine all worksheets' isnt checked, but it is combing all anyway. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Neill

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described, when combining excel files, combine all worksheets' isn't checked, but it is combing all.

Would you mind sharing the version of the Adobe Acrobat you are using? To check the version of the application go to Help > About Acrobat and make sure you have the latest version installed. Go to Help > Check for Updates and reboot the computer once and see if that works for you.

You may also check out the correct answer marked in a similar discussion: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-do-i-merge-only-1-worksheet-from-a-variety-of-excel-files...

If it still doesn't work, please try to repair the installation (Windows Only) and reboot the computer once. Go to Help > Repair Installation.

If it still doesn't work, please try to  reset the Acrobat preferences to default as described in the help page: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-to-reset-acrobat-preference-settings-to-default/td-p/4792...

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have adobe acrobat pro 2020. I have tried several things and can not get it to work. When i add the workbooks to combine, under 'page range' it says 'all sheets'. Can i change that to just active sheets?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 04, 2021 Mar 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Neill5C46_0-1614871320445.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. Please check the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-do-i-merge-only-1-worksheet-from-a-variety-of-excel-files... and see if that works for you.

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines