• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Combining jpg images into a single pdf

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to take 40 jpg images and combine them into one PDF. Since these images will be submitted as pages for a book, I need them to remain at the exact *custome size* they were created in. What are the steps?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , How to , Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

The "custom size" is automatically set when you set the resolution of the image.

For example: let's say you have an image that is (say) 900 pixels wide. If you set the image's resolution at 300 pixels per inch (standard quality printing resolution), than that image will print 3" wide. This is done before you bring the image into Acrobat or any printing process, not after.

What you need to do though, since this is going to be printed, you need to use any of the on-line book printing options f

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "custom size" is automatically set when you set the resolution of the image.

For example: let's say you have an image that is (say) 900 pixels wide. If you set the image's resolution at 300 pixels per inch (standard quality printing resolution), than that image will print 3" wide. This is done before you bring the image into Acrobat or any printing process, not after.

What you need to do though, since this is going to be printed, you need to use any of the on-line book printing options for running this task. You could set your 40 images, up as mentioned above, drag them onto the Acrobat Pro icon and all would be created into a single PDF of 40 pages. But these would be one-sided pages with no nice numbering, no index, no table of contents, etc. 

If I were you I'd check out Lightroom Classic where you can do the same thing but in a much more orderly fashion. I'm not recommending this specific approach, only showing you the kind of thing you might consider.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WzNnPf8ENDg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2021 Feb 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Gary,

I was able to create the PDF and the images display perfectly sized in the KDP image review.

(c:

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines