• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

combining multiple PDF files from outlook into one Pdf

New Here ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a user who isn't able to drag PDF files from outlook to Adobe acrobat DC PRO to combine into one PDF.  if she saves the files to her hard drive then drags them over it works just fine, she just isn't able to do the process by dragging it directly from outlook.  anyone have a fix for this? 

TOPICS
Create PDFs , Edit and convert PDFs , General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 21, 2020 Feb 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are the PDF files email attachments?  If so, I suspect that would be the only way to go, by first saving them outside of Outlook, and then process them.  Any more you tell us vocould be helpful in finding a solution.

My best,

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2020 Feb 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes they are attachments in an email and the user was hoping to eliminate having to save them first and just doing a drag and drop from outlook.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any resolution on this issue?  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Monica!

Thank you for reaching out.

If you are trying to combine the PDFs which you have received as an email attachment, you may use the following workaround.

- Open the PDF attachments that you wish to combine in Acrobat directly by using the drop-down icon with attachment and select Open in Acrobat.

- Then go to Tools > Combine Files> Add open files in Acrobat.

Or you will need to download and save the files on the machine. Then you can drag or select them to combine into a single PDF. 

For more information about combining PDF, please refer to this help document: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/using/merging-files-single-pdf.html 

Let us know if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 18, 2021 Oct 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That is not what they are asking. They are asking to combine an Outlook message with its attachments into a single PDF in ONE step. This is also something I have been trying to do to no avail. I'm astonished that Adobe doesn't have this functionality. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 07, 2023 Mar 07, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Meenakshi answered the question perfectly, and with a little patience and use of your brain and the software...you might have astonishingly nailed it!

Thanks Meenakshi, I've successfuly used Adobe pro from the day it was created to eliminate grumpy fellas/gals like 5c25dfds above.

Some folks can't be helped.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines