Combining pdf files

New Here ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My original hardcopy documents were printed on both sides of the page.  They were scanned face up into one pdf file, then all pages in the whole document were turned over and the other side was scanned into a second pdf file.  So I have one pdf file containing page 1, page 3, page 5 etc, and another pdf file containing page 2, page 4, page 6 etc.  Is there some simple way to combine these into a single file with consecutive pages, or do I have to do it the hard way, extracting one page at a time and then inserting one page at a time?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've developed a (paid-for) tool exactly for this purpose. It allows you to do it in seconds.

You can find it here: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-combine-even-odd-pages-2018

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks. I will give it a try.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines