Highlighted

Combining Word Documents in Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to combine micosoft dounemts in adobe acobate. When i try a combine word documents appear in the adobe, but when I click on combine the first word document open and then asks to be saved and then stops. Have no problem in combining pdfs. Not sure if Adobe or Micosoft issue? Many thanks Clive

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Combining Word Documents in Adobe

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am unable to combine micosoft dounemts in adobe acobate. When i try a combine word documents appear in the adobe, but when I click on combine the first word document open and then asks to be saved and then stops. Have no problem in combining pdfs. Not sure if Adobe or Micosoft issue? Many thanks Clive

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you share with us the version of Acrobat you are using as well as your Operating System? Also what version of Word are you using?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Chad,

Thank you. I use  Microsoft Windows, Office 365, which is all updated. Use Adobe Acobat Stardard DC (Version 4.030.00104). Thank you

Clive

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0