• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

comment & markup toolbar customize to add some button on it

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

dear support.. did adobe 2017 standard allow me to customizing the group comment & mark up toolbar?

and can I add some button I've used to add to the comment & markup toolbar in adobe 2017?

I've been tried wrote the script with JavaScript and C++ to make some button then try with sample plugin from Acrobat SDK, and add it on comment and markup toolbar  like this.. I was add it on Acrobat 9

adobe.png

meanwhile, when I moved in to Acrobat 2017, the plugin just move to comment & markup in add-ons like this, it isn't stick on the comment group seems like on Acrobat 9 version..

I need some help for this case.

regards

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2018 Jul 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this capturefrom acrobat 2017 standart  when I move to acrobat 2017,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 30, 2018 Jul 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't believe so, at least not with a script. You can only use it to add new menu items to the Add-On Tools sub-menu.

Maybe it's possible with a plugin...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

thanks for your respond, I've tried use the plugin. but the result is the same as my screenshot above.

is this kind a restriction in the adobe acrobat 2017?

how can we overcome this restriction?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry, I can't help you with plugins, but my guess is their ability to add menu items has been limited in Acrobat DC, just like that of scripts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

any valuable help please such as from adobe internal expert regarding our tight project deadline..

Thank you very much,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 31, 2018 Jul 31, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You can try the Acrobat SDK forums, where plugin development is the topic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines