Highlighted

Comment popups difficult to move/close

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Pro DC 2020, I'm navigating through more than 200 comments. The popups for the comments are super "sticky" and they won't close when I click the X and I can't just grab and move them out of the way so I can see what the comment is targeting. I'm missing edits that I need to make, and getting super frustrated. 

The rollovers are fine but I can't select the copy from them, unless i click and then I get the sticky popups that are causing the issues.

I also find that when I've thought that I've selected copy from a comment, that it suddenly de-selected as I was going for the command-c. 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Comment popups difficult to move/close

Explorer ,
Sep 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Acrobat Pro DC 2020, I'm navigating through more than 200 comments. The popups for the comments are super "sticky" and they won't close when I click the X and I can't just grab and move them out of the way so I can see what the comment is targeting. I'm missing edits that I need to make, and getting super frustrated. 

The rollovers are fine but I can't select the copy from them, unless i click and then I get the sticky popups that are causing the issues.

I also find that when I've thought that I've selected copy from a comment, that it suddenly de-selected as I was going for the command-c. 

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 23, 2020 0

Have something to add?