• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Comment tools highlighting beyond selected text

Community Beginner ,
Sep 27, 2020 Sep 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am commenting on a document with many numbers. After an update installed this morning, when I highight something for a text comment, the highlighting selects multiple rows of text above and below what I have selected. For example, in the picture below, I selected the number circled in yellow, but the numbers above and below were selected, as well.

Am I the only one experiencing this issue?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums).
Please tell us what Adobe application you are using so that this can be moved to the proper forum for help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My apologies. I am using Adobe Acrobat Pro DC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moved from Using the Community (which is about the forums) to the corrrect forum
To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/

Also, please post the web link where you started, that pointed you to the Using the Community forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This usually indicates an incorrect page structure. Could you share a sample file with us?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines