Highlighted

Commenting Tools

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am commententing on two separate PDF's sent to me from different people. One is showing me more options/tools at the top. The other is showing me less options and the highlight feature is not working. There are no issues using the hightlight feature with the first PDF. first PDF. What could cause this?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Commenting Tools

New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi. I am commententing on two separate PDF's sent to me from different people. One is showing me more options/tools at the top. The other is showing me less options and the highlight feature is not working. There are no issues using the hightlight feature with the first PDF. first PDF. What could cause this?

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 17, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe there's no text in the second file (only images) so all the tools that are based on text (like Highlight, Underline, etc.) are hidden.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 1
New Here ,
Oct 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you! It's possible some of the text is images. I was able to
highlight on another page.
It's weird i'm not seeing all of the commenting options that I'm seeing in
the other PDFs I comment on. It's sounding like maybe it's something on
the other person's end that causes this

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 17, 2020 0