Highlighted

Comparing files in acrobat dc

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed the SW in my laptop and was testing it. I have tried to compare two files out of a report I have slightly modified, I have just deleted a subtitle and a couple of paragraphs. Now, when comparing the files I see the change I did but I also see some other changes that I have not done. Any idea of why these "changes" are being displayed? Thanks

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Comparing files in acrobat dc

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have just installed the SW in my laptop and was testing it. I have tried to compare two files out of a report I have slightly modified, I have just deleted a subtitle and a couple of paragraphs. Now, when comparing the files I see the change I did but I also see some other changes that I have not done. Any idea of why these "changes" are being displayed? Thanks

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

can you indicate what type of additional items are picked up? A screenshot would help.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
eserdel LATEST
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Eric,

Thanks a lot for your quick response. I am attaching three examples (I have a total of 39 changes when I would be expecting around 4...). My apollogies since I have the Spanish version installed and some wording is in Spanish (and the documents are in Italian!) Thank you!example changes 3.PNGexample changes 2.PNGexample changes 1.PNG

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0