Highlighted

complaint

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me where to send my complaint?

If I remember good, I have registered only to the test period of the Adobe Pro DC. I have downloaded the software based on the sent link.
I tested it but I was surprised to find that 2 invoices had already been sent, even though I just wanted to try the software, which was free according to the offer. I tried to delete the package but there was the next surprise, I need to pay more 75 EUR.
Sorry but I need to say, it is not fair.
I tried to contact with the company by chat but after two day no answer only the form message "Hi. I am the Adobe Customer Care Virtual Assistant. Tell me what you need help with. I'll do my best to understand and find the right person to assist you."
I tried to send a reaction to the sent invoice e-mail but the answer of the message center was that the postbox is full.
How can I contact with the responsibile person or division?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

The trial version automatically switches over to a paid subscription, unless you cancel it in time.

You can cancel your subscription here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

For a refund for what you already paid you'll need to contact Adobe directly, which can be quite difficult, unfortunately. Try typing "agent" when you get the virtual assistant bot.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

complaint

New Here ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anyone help me where to send my complaint?

If I remember good, I have registered only to the test period of the Adobe Pro DC. I have downloaded the software based on the sent link.
I tested it but I was surprised to find that 2 invoices had already been sent, even though I just wanted to try the software, which was free according to the offer. I tried to delete the package but there was the next surprise, I need to pay more 75 EUR.
Sorry but I need to say, it is not fair.
I tried to contact with the company by chat but after two day no answer only the form message "Hi. I am the Adobe Customer Care Virtual Assistant. Tell me what you need help with. I'll do my best to understand and find the right person to assist you."
I tried to send a reaction to the sent invoice e-mail but the answer of the message center was that the postbox is full.
How can I contact with the responsibile person or division?

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

The trial version automatically switches over to a paid subscription, unless you cancel it in time.

You can cancel your subscription here: https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/cancel-subscription.html

For a refund for what you already paid you'll need to contact Adobe directly, which can be quite difficult, unfortunately. Try typing "agent" when you get the virtual assistant bot.

TOPICS
Cancel subscription

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 18, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 18, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cancelled my subscription in time and my account was still being charged. I was also given a funny name which isn't my name at all. This is what I call daytime robbery which is really unfair. I have had to pay a cancellation fee on something I am not using. This is not the way. This is not my name fausto herraiz embid

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 29, 2020 0