• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conflict Installing Acrobat DC

New Here ,
Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When installing Acrobat DC it asked me to close Excel before continuing. I closed Excel and it still says it's open. I quit the download and rebooted my computer. I tried installing again and the same error came up. I've looked in Task Manager to see if is running in the background somehow but it doesn't appear to be. I don't have any other programs open other than Google Chrome and Creative Cloud Desktop. Is there a good way to troubleshoot this problem? Thanks!! 

TOPICS
General troubleshooting , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 08, 2020 Apr 08, 2020
Thanks Amal! I was able to figure it out. I guess Excel was still running in the background although it was not evident at first. I have Adobe DC installed and very happy to be using it again working from home.

Thanks,
Deb

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Djohnson,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to install the Acrobat DC and getting the pop up asking to close the excel to continue.

Please check for any pending and missing updates for your computer system and try updating them. Reboot the computer and try installing again and check.

If it still doesn't work, please try the following steps.

Let us know How it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Amal! I was able to figure it out. I guess Excel was still running in the background although it was not evident at first. I have Adobe DC installed and very happy to be using it again working from home.

Thanks,
Deb

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 10, 2020 Apr 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Deb

We are glad to hear that the issue got fixed.

Feel free to contact us for any assistance required in the future. 

Thanks 

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines