Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Contacting adobe?

New Here ,
May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I got informed by e-mail that my Adobe Acrobat PDF pack-license has been canceled but the license has already been payed for (automatically) about a week ago. To solve this issue I looked for contact information but there seems to be no way of contacting the company. The chat window doesn't work and there is no phone number to be found anywhere on the web site. I tried opening the chat window with different browsers but this doesn't help. I noticed that this seems to be an ongoing problem. Can anyone help me out here? thanks a lot.

Kind regards,

Martin

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , May 03, 2021 May 03, 2021

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello Try67,

I tried this number and the issue will be solved. Thanks for the information.

Kind regards,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again,

I just found a phone number (0800 80 90 82) but since the Acrobat reader is no longer supported (at least that's what is said on the phone) you cannot get in contact with an employee. This is very weird. You still have to pay the company for the license but there's no support whatsoever any more? This really is a customer unfriendly way of doing business.

Kind regards,

Martin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Reader is free and does not qualify for support. If you have a subscription then you're a paying customer and are entitled for support, though. Contact them and give it a try. Your product is not Reader, but Adobe PDF Pack.

If it doesn't work try the chat option again (make sure you have the pop-up window option allowed in your browser for it to work, though!): https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 22, 2022 Feb 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I've tried calling the numbers supplied but they do t work. This is so frustrating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines