• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

content of pdf doc fades to white when combined with other docs

New Here ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just bought a month's worth of Acrobat Pro DC.  I have about 20 pdf docs which I am combining and then bates-numbering.  Most of the docs look ok after combining but three don't.  Even though the bates numbers show clearly, the content of most of the pages of these three docs are just white.  They are just black-and-white, with no graphics.  Most of it is scanned typewriting and there is a bit of scanned handwriting.  The three documents show up fine in DC Reader.  Help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 04, 2019 Oct 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is most likely a scanning issue. Did you scan from within Acrobat or did you use other software. I generally prefer to scan using either the software that came with the printer or specialty scanning software. If you are working with just typed pages, scanning to B & W will sometimes be ok, personally I generally prefer to scan to grayscale and tweak the setting to make use the quality of the scanned page is sufficient. If you have handwriting on the document then grayscale is best. Make sure the dpi setting is appropriate for your application. Generally, for day to day documents 200 to 300 dpi for scans is sufficient.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines