• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Conversion option was changed from "Adobe ACE" to "Adobe CMM" after flashplayer patch update.

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recenty, In our organization was updated security patch of Adobe flashpayer in one particular system. Due to this, Acrobat preferences(color management) conversion option was changed from "Adobe ACE" to "Adobe CMM". Could you please check and let me know, why this changes happened in Adobe Acrobat color management after patch update. 

we are using Acrobat Acrobat professional 8.1.3 version and Windows 7 and i have attached settings screenshots.

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

CMM is the industry standard name for a colour management module. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That's Fine. We have already fixed the "Adobe ACE" settings in that system. But after patch updation, it has changed to "Adobe CMM" conversion option. Is there any linking between "security patch of flashplayer" and "Adobe preferences". Please let me know.

Thanks,

Shankari.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines