• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert jpg image of a document to a CLEAN pdf

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I took a photo (with my phone) of a document that I had to physically sign, because my scanner is broken. Because of the lighting, the white page looks grey when I convert to PDF. It seems like there used to be a way to fix this very easily in acrobat, but now for the life of me I cannot figure out how to make the background white like a normal scan! Also would like to rotate it about 4 degrees. Suggestions? Thanks.

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Run OCR on it. That will deskew it. Then if the background still remains, click on the edit tool as if you were going to edit the text. You should be able to remove the gray background by clicking on it and deleting it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Don't take photos as usual.

You should use the free Adobe Scan app, available for Android and iOS.

It detects paper edges, set white paper as white background, combine pages, run the OCR automatically and save the resulting PDF document in your Document Cloud.

Trying Adobe Scan is adopting it, and it is also an opportunity to realize that you no longer need the scanner.

😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines