Convert PDF to word docu

New Here ,
Mar 02, 2021 Mar 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

When I am converting my PDFs to a word document, they don't match up properly. The text has been moved into different places and when I upload the word document online on outlook or Gmail it separates the graphic design from the text entirely by layering them on separate pages. 

What am I doing wrong here and how can I correct this?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Keon!

Thank you for reaching out.

As the PDF does not convert properly to a Word file, please confirm if it happens with this particular file.

If yes, please share few details with us:

1. Did you create that file or received it?

2. Would it be possible to share that file with us? We would like to check it on our end.

2. Share the Acrobat and OS version you are using on the machine.

It would be helpful if you can share the screenshots of the differences in text and graphics that occur after converting PDF to a Word file.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Because of the endless ways PDFs may be created, and the fact that you can't <visually> tell what structurally lies below what appears to be a top-to-bottom/left-to-right page, the output to Word can be quite the adventure.  I always assumedthat I'll be spending time formatting the Word doc to look as close to the PDF version.  And it never seems to yield the same exact result from doc to doc, even though they appear similar.

My best,

Dave

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines