Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

CONVERT PDF TO WORD

New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020 Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello All, 

Hope someone can help or tell me there is no solution. I have been trying to convert PDF files to word and once converted some of the pages are distorted. I am converting IRS tax forms to word for a homework assignment case. For exapmle, when i convert FORM 1040 to word the 1040 title on top is missing half of the numbers. I have tried exporting with the option RETAIN PAGE LAYOUT checked off and i have tried SAVE AS  a word document and nothing helps. Same is happening with other forms where it cuts off the bottom of a page. Is there any way to fix this please?

Thank you

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs , How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Adrian! 

Thank you for reaching out and sorry for the trouble.

As the PDF is not converting properly to a Word file, could you please share any sample PDF with us? We would like to check it on our end.

Also, share the Acrobat and OS version on the machine. You may check the application version using the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html 

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please find attached pictures of the versions i am using for Acrobat Pro DC and the version of my Mac Pro. I included as well the version of Word i am using. How would you like me to attach the PDF ? I am trying to attach it but there is no option. I tried to drag it into this response and its not picking it up. 

.Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 8.19.54 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-10 at 8.24.25 PM.pngScreen Shot 2020-11-10 at 8.32.58 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines