• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convert static pdf to a flipbook

New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - I have an 8-panel brochure I helped design that I'd like to post online for prospecive employers to review as an example of my work.

The graphic artist sent it to me in a static pdf format which displays the 8 panels in one view with 4 on top and 4 on the bottom. The panels are not displayed in the order that you would view them when physically opening the brochure.

How can I easily convert the static pdf into a flipbook? I cannot ask the graphic artist to do this as it was for a contract job that I no longer have.

I have an account with Photoshop, Adobe Acrobat, and Creative Cloud.

Thank you,

Ellen

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The term "flipbook" is misleading. I think what you want to do is split a single PDF page into 8 individual pages, so that each one can be viewed separately. Is that correct?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi - Yes, I would like to be able to split it into 8 pages that can be viewed in the correct order.

I would also like for viewers to be able to “flip” the pages so that it electronically opens as the physical brochure does.

Thanks foe responding!

Ellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- You can do it either manually, by duplicating the page 8 times and cropping a different part of it in each copy, or it can be done using a script. I've developed similar tools for my clients that split each page into 4 pages, for example, and could probably adjust it for you to do it with 8 pages, too (for a fee, of course). But if it's a one-time thing it's probably not worth it to automate this task...

- That's not possible, since Flash is dead and that was the only way of doing it. Forget about this feature.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Hi,

I contacted the graphic artist and am hoping she can send me the brochure
as separate pages, rather than as a spread.

Wish I would have thought of this before my contract job ended. Oh well....

Thanks!

Ellen

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines