Highlighted

Converting Excel workbook to PDF

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've created an excel workbook using Excel For Mac (16.40) with macros (hyperlinks). I need to convert it to a pdf with working hyperlinks. So far, no luck with getting the links to work.

If anybody has a solution, I'd really appreciate it. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

No macros can be converted from Excel to PDF. You'll need to re-do them in Acrobat as Link or Button objects and attach the desired command to them ("Open a web-page" if you just want to launch a static URL or "Run a JavaScript" if you want something more dynamic).

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Converting Excel workbook to PDF

New Here ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I've created an excel workbook using Excel For Mac (16.40) with macros (hyperlinks). I need to convert it to a pdf with working hyperlinks. So far, no luck with getting the links to work.

If anybody has a solution, I'd really appreciate it. 

Most Valuable Participant
Correct answer by try67 | Most Valuable Participant

No macros can be converted from Excel to PDF. You'll need to re-do them in Acrobat as Link or Button objects and attach the desired command to them ("Open a web-page" if you just want to launch a static URL or "Run a JavaScript" if you want something more dynamic).

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 24, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 24, 2020 1