• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Converting PDF in Hebrew into MS Word 2013

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2017 Feb 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried converting a Hebrew PDF into Word 2013. The result is a document with all the tables and values in the right order. But the words are in gibberish. I do not receive Hebrew reversed like others have explained. Also, Hebrew is not one of the recognizable languages on the Adobe list. So, what can I do? I am using the converter as a trial to see if it will help me in my job. If the result isn't in Hebrew characters I will need to look for another solution. Any help will be welcome!

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Known issue. The Acrobat export filters to Microsoft Office formats do not support right-to-left languages at this time.

- Dov

Votes

Translate

Translate
Feb 15, 2017 Feb 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Known issue. The Acrobat export filters to Microsoft Office formats do not support right-to-left languages at this time.

- Dov

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Any update on this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Apr 20, 2021 Apr 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

לא

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2017 May 07, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any conversion program that does work (converting a Hebrew pdf to Word)?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2022 Sep 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

how can it be that after 5 years there still isn't a solution for this?? 

And what's worse is that I pay monthly for a service  that doesn't provide a solution for my basic needs and there are FREE websites that deliver efficient solutions much better than you, for example:

https://smallpdf.com/ppt-to-pdf

https://www.ilovepdf.com/

ALL of this websites did the job flawlesly, while ADOBE failed tremendously! how can this be????

Its really a shame, it's been at least 5 YEARS!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines