Highlighted

Converting PDF's into WORD isn't working properly.

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the third year I purchased de module Adobe Acrobat Export PDF in order to (mainly) convert PDF files into WORD.  Lately I experience problems with the quality of the conversion.  Characters are placed (half) over each other, too much space between other characters, the lines of tables are (partly) gone, logo's aren't correctly copied, handwritten notes or signatures aren't displayed properly, ...  Before i didn't experienced any problem with that.  My computer never changed in that period.  I'm working with Windows 10 home and MS Office 365.  I also tried to make the conversion over Adobe online, withou succes.  Please note that the PDF documents are mailed from third parties so, in almost all cases, they originally were WORD documents. Does anyone can help me to solve this problem?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Converting PDF's into WORD isn't working properly.

New Here ,
Oct 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the third year I purchased de module Adobe Acrobat Export PDF in order to (mainly) convert PDF files into WORD.  Lately I experience problems with the quality of the conversion.  Characters are placed (half) over each other, too much space between other characters, the lines of tables are (partly) gone, logo's aren't correctly copied, handwritten notes or signatures aren't displayed properly, ...  Before i didn't experienced any problem with that.  My computer never changed in that period.  I'm working with Windows 10 home and MS Office 365.  I also tried to make the conversion over Adobe online, withou succes.  Please note that the PDF documents are mailed from third parties so, in almost all cases, they originally were WORD documents. Does anyone can help me to solve this problem?

TOPICS
Edit and convert PDFs, General troubleshooting, How to, PDF forms, Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 06, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Would it be possible to share a document that shows the problem ( botht the PDF and word documents) then we can take a look.

A lot of the auto convert relies on how good the creation of the initial PDF was.

Regards

Malcolm

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 07, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

Sorry for the delay due to my communications with Adobe's 24x7 customer service, where I could only be helped if purchasing an expensive $199.99 lifetime license of Acrobat Pro 2015.

Since I only use the purchased version of Adobe export pdf (€ 24,54) from time to time to convert a document from pdf to word, this would be an irresponsible release.

When I informed Adobe 24x7 custumer service about this, they just answered: “Adobe Export is not working as for now..”.  After that, I didn’t hear anything more from them.

Important to know is that I work with a desktop PC with windows 10 home with 32-bit operating system and x64 processor.

The initial quality of the pdf-file is good to the extent that the sender originally started from a word document that he himself placed into pdf.

However, I do not succeed in adding a (part of a) document through this medium. Maybe you can give me an e-mail address where I can send it to?
You can find my own e-mail address below.

It would be nice if you could help me with this any further.

Thank you in advance,

J. Deklerck

Belgium.

jan_deklerck@telenet.be

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 14, 2020 0