Highlighted

Converting to Word

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a licensed subscriber but whenever I try to convert a PDF document to Word I am referred to the Pricing Page and cannot convert the document.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Converting to Word

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a licensed subscriber but whenever I try to convert a PDF document to Word I am referred to the Pricing Page and cannot convert the document.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 13, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Halton,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described converting  PDF to Word leads you to the pricing page.

What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat DC you are using? To check the version go to Help > About Adobe Acrobat DC and make sure yoiu have the latest version 20.12.20041 installed Go to Help > Check for updates

Also, please make sure you are logged in to the service with the correct email ID used for Acrobat DC subscription. Please try to logout of the application, reboot the computer once and relogin  and check.

• Have you started experiencing this issue after the recent update of Adobe Acrobat DC?
  • What is the workflow/steps you are doing to export the PDF file to Word? Please try to export the PDF online via document cloud https://documentcloud.adobe.com/link/home/ and see if that workd for you.

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 13, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated and followed all the steps but I am still having the same problem. It keeps jumping to the pricing page.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In Adobe Acrobat use the menu File > Export To > ...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done just that but it still directs me to the pricing page

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 12, 2020 0
Amal. LATEST
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

We are sorry to hear that. I have checked the account details with the email that you are using on this community and i was not able to see any subscription/Licensed product for Adobe Acrobat.

Please make sure that you are using the correct Adobe ID to login to the application and try again.

Regards

Amal

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 13, 2020 0