Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Convertir de word a PDF con contraseña

New Here ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cordial saludo,

Requiero convertir unos 100 documentos de word a pdf, para ello hago clic derecho a los archivos de word y selecciono convertir a pdf. Me abre cada documento independientemente pero desconozco como colocarle seguridad antes de convertirlos.

Es muy engorroso colcocarle seguridad a cada documento después de convertido.

Es posible que alguien me explique como realizarlo. Gracias

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 29, 2020 Oct 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John

Hope you are doing well and sorry for the trouble. As described you want to know how to apply security to 100 documents as It is very cumbersome to place security on each document.

Once the PDF files are created, you can apply the password security in batch process via Action wizard tool.

You can apply an action to a single document, to several documents, or to an entire collection of documents. You can even scan documents and combine several documents into a single PDF before running an action.

Acrobat provides some predefined actions. You can also create your own actions. You can access and manage the actions by clicking Tools > Action Wizard.

For more information please look at the help page https://helpx.adobe.com/in/acrobat/using/action-wizard-acrobat-pro.html

You may also look at the correct answer marked in a similar discussion https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat/how-do-i-apply-security-via-batch-processing-we-apply-securit...

Hope this information will help

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines