copy and paste text from table

New Here ,
Dec 26, 2020 Dec 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello 

the only thing i want in the world right now is to copy text from a table in a pdf adobe to where ever it will have it (word excel note i dont care) i bought the full verstion just for that and it cant seem to work.

in general i need to get tabels from pdf to excel and for some reason i cant import it to excel (maybe becuse its in hebrew but i really have no idea why), copying other text from this document works but i need the text from the tabels.

so is it possible? or is it a problam with this specific document? ill say this again, i need the text inside the tabels, just to copy and paste.

thanks 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

i just noticed that when i try to copy from the table it says "copy image" which is not the reguler "copy" in the rest of the document, does that mean i cant copy it as text just as an image no matter what i do?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Most Valuable Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Correct. You can try running Text Recognition on it, though.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 20, 2021 Jan 20, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I too am having this problem and I'm very frustrated.  During my trial  period it worded as it should.  Yesterday I purchased the program and it wouldn't work.  I spent my entire 9 hour work day trying to figure out the issue with no luck.  HELP!!!!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines