• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COPY DOCUMENT, SAVE TO CLIPBOARD, & INSERT INTO E-MAIL

New Here ,
Feb 11, 2020 Feb 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On my old computer I could open a Pdf document, select all, save to clipboard, and then paste

into the e-mail without inserting a file which needed to be downloaded. We downloaded Adobe Acrobat Reader DC onto our new computer and I have not been able to do the above.  Any Suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 12, 2020 Feb 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Mary,

We are sorry for the trouble. As described you are not able to copy the document and insert into Email.

Are you getting any error message or code while copying and pasting the document? If yes, please share the screenshot of the error message for a better understanding. 

We tried to reproduce the issue and its working fine. What is the version of the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC you are using? To check the version please use the help article https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/identify-product-version.html

A new version of Adobe Acrobat / Reader DC is now available. version 20.006.20034. Please update the application go to Help  > Check for Updates. For more info. please use the link https://www.adobe.com/devnet-docs/acrobatetk/tools/ReleaseNotesDC/index.html

Let us know how it goes

Regards

Amal

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines