Highlighted

Copy form pages

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a great form for my service work to send to client after servicing their units. 

Problem is when I do multiple units on one property I would like to copy one page multiple times so all units are in the one form.

When I copy and paste, page twos data copies across all subsequent pages (I need 5 copies). This isn't what I'm after. 

The page im copying has 150 fields (at a guess) and im not keen to rename every field manually (took me 9 hours to build the first copy)

Acrobat Pro DC

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Copy form pages

New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have created a great form for my service work to send to client after servicing their units. 

Problem is when I do multiple units on one property I would like to copy one page multiple times so all units are in the one form.

When I copy and paste, page twos data copies across all subsequent pages (I need 5 copies). This isn't what I'm after. 

The page im copying has 150 fields (at a guess) and im not keen to rename every field manually (took me 9 hours to build the first copy)

Acrobat Pro DC

TOPICS
Comment review and collaborate PDF, How to, PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 02, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use template pages and spawn the template with the rename option.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No luck there unfortunately

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"No luck there unfortunately"

What is the problem with this?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can't work out how to reimport the template.

I can't even create the page I need replicated in another document then merge them

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You must define the template page in the document.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've created a (paid-for) tool that will rename all duplicate fields so that they have unique names, and therefore unique values.

You can find it here: http://try67.blogspot.com/2010/10/acrobat-convert-duplicated-fields-to.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 02, 2020 0