• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

COPY MULTIPLE HYPERLINKS TO AN UPDATED PDF IN ADOBE DC PRO

New Here ,
Feb 22, 2021 Feb 22, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF of a map that I've linked several photos to. The map will be updated on occasion and will likely shift positions. Is there a way to copy those links and nudge them into position if needed. I used the REPLACE option and the links are on the new pdf  which is great but I can seem to nudge them to their new place and if there is a way can I select a group of them?

Thank you, Mary

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can select multiple links on the same page and move them all together, yes. Use the Select Object tool and draw a rectangle around all the links and they'll all become selected at the same time. Then drag on of them and the rest will go with it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your quick response!! 

I should have said LINKS, not Hyperlinks so there is no URL. It just points to an image on our network drive. (If that makes a difference.) I did try what you said and it moves more than just the link, I'm not able to just select the link box which is set to invisible. Further explaining might help. It's a pdf of a power system. I have an autocad Power Pole block and I want to add a link to the image of that pole on the pdf vs. the autocad block. 

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I had assumed you meant links. What else did it move? This tool will also select fields and comments, so if you have those objects in between the links this is going to be difficult to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines