Copying Arabic texts from comments in Acrobat - the text will fall apart

New Here ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, 

I came across a problem copying Arabic texts (corrections) from Acrobat to Photoshop - the text breaks up and looks like this: 

h e l l o , h  op e y ou a r e do i n gg r e at

instead of:

Hello, hope you are doing great

In photoshop is everything sets how it should be for Arabic text... I assume it is a Acrobat problem. But not sure... Did anyone had similar issues and can anyone help to solve this out? 

Thanks so much,

Best

Martina

TOPICS
General troubleshooting

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 18, 2021 Mar 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Martina!

Thank you for reaching out.

As the text does not appear correctly on pasting in Photoshop file, could you please confirm the exact steps you do to copy and paste the text? Could you please confirm if the issue occurs only when copying text from PDF?

Try copying Arabic text from some other format file and check if you experience a similar behavior.

Share the Acrobat and Photoshop version details with us.

Let us know if you need any help.

Thanks,

Meenakshi

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Meenakshi, 

thank you so much for reaction. 

So, my steps for coping the text from comments is easy - open pdf, open comments and copy (ctrl+c) the text in teh comment which costumer wants me to change. Open Photoshop and paste (ctrl+v) to its place.

Issue is really only with Acrobat - from any other source the text is okay and correct. 

Photoshop version 22.3.0  / Acrobat version Adobe Acrobat X Pro version 10.1.16

Thanks, 

Best

Martina

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines