• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Copying/pasting links from one pdf to another

Enthusiast ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all! I added links to a Table of Contents for a catalog. I did not create the catalog, so I can't build them in to the original file as I normally would. So in Acrobat, and created links in the TOC... so that when you click on a line, it takes you to that page in the catalog. 

They have updated the catalog. So I'd like to just copy and paste my links from the old PDF in to the new PDF. I assumed this would be easy, but it's not. Or at least I haven't figured out an easy way to do it yet. 

I am able to select all the links, but there's no way to copy them all at once that I can find. I can copy one at a time, but that will take me awhile... I'd like to find a way to do them all at once.

Is there a way to do what I'm trying to do? Thanks! 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Should be possible. Using the Select Object tool draw a rectangle around the links so they are all selected.

Press Ctrl+C. Switch to the other file. Select the Select Object Tool there as well and press Ctrl+V.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Oddly that doesn't work when I try to do all of them at once. If I do one at a time, it works. Weird. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can use the function Replace Pages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah, I guess that makes the most sense. Thanks. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines