• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Corrupt OCRlibraryInf.dll?

New Here ,
Jul 20, 2018 Jul 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can no longer get the ADOBE Text Recognition Feature to work. I keep getting the following error message: "The procedure entry point

??1COCRContextAdvancedParameters@IDRS@@UAE@XZ

could not be located in the dynamic link library C:\Program

Files (x86)\Adobe\Acrobat

11.0\Acrobat\plug_ins\PaperCapture\OCRlibraryInf.dll."

Does anyone know what to do to fix this?

TOPICS
Scan documents and OCR

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 25, 2018 Jul 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please repair your Acrobat once.

Or uninstall Acrobat and run Acrobat cleaner using Download Adobe Reader and Acrobat Cleaner Tool - Adobe Labs and then reinstall Acrobat.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 07, 2018 Sep 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Beides gemacht!

Das reparieren hat nichts gebracht, nach der Neuinstallation ging es einmal. Am nächsten Tag war der Fehler wieder da.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 02, 2020 Oct 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Did Adobe just push out an update re-creates this problem?  I did the cleaner tool... rebooted... reinstalled...  had to do the fix where you copy the dll (https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-could-access-recognition-service.html)... worked for a minute...  then I saw a message that Acrobat updated itself... now I have the same problem again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 06, 2021 Feb 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

https://helpx.adobe.com/acrobat/kb/acrobat-could-access-recognition-service.html   Solution 1 worked for me.  I printed it out in case an update screws me again.  Didn't have to uninstall HPs OCR software either.  Now if only HP can fix their "Solution Center" which relied on Adobe Flash.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines