Highlighted

Could not register your product at this time. Try again Later

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my photoshop elements box (which includes two tabs of proof too... but no serial number), the cds, the little guide, everything but cannot seem to find where the serial number is!  The program is currently on my old computer, (which I am hoping to factory reset),so I was hoping to register it, so I could go to adobe online and get the serial number), so I could load it on my new computer.  I am a student and just had to buy a new computer, and don`t have the extra funds to purchase a new photoshop, when this one works fine.  I just need the serial number!

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Could not register your product at this time. Try again Later

New Here ,
Oct 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have my photoshop elements box (which includes two tabs of proof too... but no serial number), the cds, the little guide, everything but cannot seem to find where the serial number is!  The program is currently on my old computer, (which I am hoping to factory reset),so I was hoping to register it, so I could go to adobe online and get the serial number), so I could load it on my new computer.  I am a student and just had to buy a new computer, and don`t have the extra funds to purchase a new photoshop, when this one works fine.  I just need the serial number!

TOPICS
Install update and subscribe to Acrobat

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 09, 2020 0

Have something to add?