• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Could not send. An Error has occurred. Please try again.

New Here ,
Jan 19, 2017 Jan 19, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm trying to send a document created in Adobe Acrobat Pro for signature.  Keep getting this error message.

I did recently change the email address associated with this account.  But not sure how to resolve this problem.  PLEASE HELP.  Any ideas how to fix??

TOPICS
Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

I contacted customer support.  If you changed the email address originally associated with the adobe sign account, they have to do something on their end and then send you a link to activate the new account.  I did this about a year ago and it's worked fine since then.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 08, 2017 Feb 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jbizzle1974,

I have shared an email id via private message. You may send us and email with the detailed description of your issue. 
Please do mention about email change.

-Tariq Dar.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 24, 2018 Mar 24, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there, can you help me with this issue too? I have the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 25, 2018 Mar 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I contacted customer support.  If you changed the email address originally associated with the adobe sign account, they have to do something on their end and then send you a link to activate the new account.  I did this about a year ago and it's worked fine since then.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 08, 2018 Jul 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Adobe Acrobat send for signature!  All of a sudden, I'm getting this error message. I have done nothing different. I have uninstalled and reinstalled it... I don't get it? Plese Help!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi DonnaBouma,

Sorry to hear about the trouble.

There was an intermittent issue going on with the website, which now has resolved. So there shouldn't be any problem with the website. You may check online once whether you are able to send the document or not? Sign In — e-signature and e-sign Software Solution — Adobe Sign 

As you are using Adobe Acrobat for signature, then you may  try Sign Out and Sign In back.

Or check the Acrobat's update, Open Acrobat>Help>Check for update.

Regards,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 29, 2020 Apr 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I tried signing out and back in again and no luck.  It has been going on for about 24 hours.  I'm an enterprise user, but we are a huge organization and I'm not sure who my "Administrator" is to ask.  I checked the firewall and there's no questionable log entries.  I'm totally stuck, I have no idea why it "Could not send."

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 27, 2018 Jun 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue "Could not Send. An error has occurred. Please try again." I also recently changed my email and verified but still not working. Help?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2020 Apr 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue.  I just upgraded 5 users from AdobeSign to Adobe Acrobrat DC Pro and now I'm having the issue.  I have tried to contact support but have been transferred 7 times!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 12, 2021 Feb 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm also getting the same error. My company Adobe admin already removed me and readded again but the same error. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines