• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Coupons won't print

New Here ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro and used to be able to print these coupons.  Now, I get blank pages and no coupons.  Green Giant has great coupons, but they will no longer mail them.  Can anyone help?  Thanks!

https://www.greengiant.com/promotions/?utm_source=Green+Giant&utm_campaign=fa183c750a-EMAIL_CAMPAIGN...

TOPICS
Print and prepress

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Hi Nancyp,

Your Green Giant website shows two options to get coupons. 1.Print it 2. Email Coupon

Solution-A

As instructions says, "Printing coupon would require Adobe Reader DC. If you don't have it, install now.....". Installing Acrobat Reader DC desktop app will install Chrome Extension along with it. (as shown below) Which would help printing PDF on web.

Note: Make sure you have got Acrobat Reader DC Chrome Extension enabled.

• To check, Open Chrome>Click on settings icon at upper right corner.
  • Cl

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 27, 2019 Mar 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nancyp,

Your Green Giant website shows two options to get coupons. 1.Print it 2. Email Coupon

Solution-A

As instructions says, "Printing coupon would require Adobe Reader DC. If you don't have it, install now.....". Installing Acrobat Reader DC desktop app will install Chrome Extension along with it. (as shown below) Which would help printing PDF on web.

Note: Make sure you have got Acrobat Reader DC Chrome Extension enabled.

• To check, Open Chrome>Click on settings icon at upper right corner.
  • Click Extension at lower left corner of the page.

• Enable Adobe Acrobat

Solution-B

With the help of Acrobat Reader Chrome extension you can Open coupon (if its in the form of PDF) in Acrobat Reader and from there print easily.

Open PDFs in Acrobat Reader from Chrome

Thanks,

Akanchha

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2019 Mar 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Still not working.  I'm using Windows 8.1 Pro, so my screen layouts are different from what you show.   I don't see this page at all (see image below that you sent), even though I've downloaded the latest AA Reader DC and done the updates.  When I look for a Chrome Extension, this is what I see:

Extension Icon

Adobe Acrobat

Convert current web page to an Adobe PDF file (Windows only)

I have it set to "On"  so I assume that I have the proper Chrome Extension?????

Is Windows 8.1 Pro the problem?  Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

pastedImage_0.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines