Highlighted

Create a hyperlink in a pdf file link to specific page of another pdf file in the same folder

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acrobat Pro 2017 and Acrobat Pro XI. Can anyone tell me how to create a hyperlink in a pdf file link to specific page of another pdf file in the same folder? Thanks.

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create a hyperlink in a pdf file link to specific page of another pdf file in the same folder

New Here ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am using Acrobat Pro 2017 and Acrobat Pro XI. Can anyone tell me how to create a hyperlink in a pdf file link to specific page of another pdf file in the same folder? Thanks.

Topics

Comment review and collaborate PDF, Edit and convert PDFs, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
try67 LATEST
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jul 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Add a link and as its action select "Go to a page view". Then, while the floating menu with the Set Link button is still visible, open the other file and scroll to the page you want to link to. Then click the Set Link button.

Of course, for the link to work later on the two files have to remain in the same folder (although they can be moved - together - to another location, as the links are relative, not absolute).

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Resources
One Stop Solution for Acrobat
Edit a PDF