Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create a new line in the text box instead of a Scroll Bar

New Here ,
Jan 09, 2020 Jan 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We are looking to create a form which has multiple text boxes.

Issue: When the amount of text is more than five lines, it creates a scroll bar due to the size of the text box in the form. So, when we print - we can only see the visible text. I tried chaing the 'Visible, hidden' options in the Appearance section, but no luck so far. The only work around I can see is - making the text box size a little bigger, and set the font size to auto, but the text font will not be the same in every text box and it depends on the amount of text in that text box.

If there is a way to create a new line - and the number of lines will then depend of the amount of text, that would solve the problem. But I could not find any other option.

Anyone has any ideas or solved similar problem with any other solution?

Thanks in advance!

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

This is not a feature of PDF forms. Consider working with web (HTML5) forms instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is not a feature of PDF forms. Consider working with web (HTML5) forms instead.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 10, 2020 Jan 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines