• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

create import button for a PDF form

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I created an digitally fillable form for a local municipality. Once people fill out this PDF form they generally have supporting documents that would need to be attached to the form. I see that I can create a button to have the form submitted via email, but I am not able to find a way to create a button that would allow users to attached supplimentary documents. Is this posible? I did find a java script for a button that would allow FDFs to be added to the form, but people filling out thses forms barely know what a PDF is, let alone FDF. We still have many people who print the form and fill it out by hand.

Thx

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , JavaScript , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 14, 2021 Feb 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

They can manually attach more files to the email before sending it.

Another option is to attach files to the PDF itself, using the Attach File commenting tool in Reader DC.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 15, 2021 Feb 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for these two!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines