Highlighted

Create index page or table of contents with page numbers for merged documents

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Standard 2017, I combine a number of documents in different formats (Word, pdf, etc) into a single pdf document pack for a meeting.  I want to have a cover page for the agenda, which shows the page number reference for each new document.  This should be automatic, so I don't have to amend all the page numbers on the cover page if I add or remove documents.  Is this possible?  My firm does not allow me to download "add ons" or other DIY tools, so it needs to be a function within the core Adobe software please.

I have found old replies in the forum to a similar question but wondered if Adobe had added any functionality in recent years.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create index page or table of contents with page numbers for merged documents

New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Using Adobe Standard 2017, I combine a number of documents in different formats (Word, pdf, etc) into a single pdf document pack for a meeting.  I want to have a cover page for the agenda, which shows the page number reference for each new document.  This should be automatic, so I don't have to amend all the page numbers on the cover page if I add or remove documents.  Is this possible?  My firm does not allow me to download "add ons" or other DIY tools, so it needs to be a function within the core Adobe software please.

I have found old replies in the forum to a similar question but wondered if Adobe had added any functionality in recent years.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, Edit and convert PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 10, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There's no such option built-in to Acrobat.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0
KTW1649 LATEST
New Here ,
Sep 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay thanks for the swift answer.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 10, 2020 0