Highlighted

create pdf as a sgnature proposal, with excel´s vinculated in the same pdf

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to create a pdf with some excel files vinculated and send to sign.

Objective, have a contract signed where econocmical proposal will be in a excel , and cosutmer will havbe the possibility to click in the voinculated excel to open the information.

There is a nother possibility ans it ´to create pdf from excel and then combinate them, but this is not professinal, and I would like to know if it´s possible what I´m asking for.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

create pdf as a sgnature proposal, with excel´s vinculated in the same pdf

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I would like to create a pdf with some excel files vinculated and send to sign.

Objective, have a contract signed where econocmical proposal will be in a excel , and cosutmer will havbe the possibility to click in the voinculated excel to open the information.

There is a nother possibility ans it ´to create pdf from excel and then combinate them, but this is not professinal, and I would like to know if it´s possible what I´m asking for.

Thanks.

TOPICS
Create PDFs

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Aug 05, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can attach the Excel files to the PDF file.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 05, 2020 0