Highlighted

Create reusable document template from Website

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A client of mine would like to link to a URL from their site, where customers can fill out and sign a document.  They have the document created, but their current workflow is to invite someone to sign it, upload it to Adobe, have that person get the e-mail, digitally sign, and so on.  What they'd rather do is post a reusable URL that all new customers can use, where each can fill out and sign a new document.

Is this possible without them having to manually e-mail each new customer form from DC Pro each time?

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ls_rbls | Adobe Community Professional

You can achieve such workflow with Adobe Sign.

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create reusable document template from Website

New Here ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

A client of mine would like to link to a URL from their site, where customers can fill out and sign a document.  They have the document created, but their current workflow is to invite someone to sign it, upload it to Adobe, have that person get the e-mail, digitally sign, and so on.  What they'd rather do is post a reusable URL that all new customers can use, where each can fill out and sign a new document.

Is this possible without them having to manually e-mail each new customer form from DC Pro each time?

Thanks!

Adobe Community Professional
Correct answer by ls_rbls | Adobe Community Professional

TOPICS
Create PDFs, How to, Security digital signatures and esignatures

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jul 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cool... looked at it and looks perfect.  Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Sep 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you give me some more details on how you did that?  Every time I go in to the Adobe Sign function, it wants me to enter the seperate emails for signing.  Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 17, 2020 0