• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Create Serial Letter with Excel as Datasource

New Here ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm not sure if Acrobat is the suitable tool for us.
We would like to send fillable PDFs to our customer.
The Customers Adress and other data is located in an Excel Sheet.
The customer should open the PDF click on some checkboxes and click on a SendEmail Button.

Is this possible with Adobe Acrobat?

TOPICS
Create PDFs , How to , PDF forms

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Yes, it is. To generate the individual files you need to use a process called a Mail Merge.

This can be done using some versions of the PDFMaker plugin for Office, or by using a script, like this (paid-for) tool I've created that allows you to not only generate those files but also to automatically email them to the recipients, if you wish to do so: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-mail-merge-and-email-pdf-files

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Feb 18, 2021 Feb 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, it is. To generate the individual files you need to use a process called a Mail Merge.

This can be done using some versions of the PDFMaker plugin for Office, or by using a script, like this (paid-for) tool I've created that allows you to not only generate those files but also to automatically email them to the recipients, if you wish to do so: https://www.try67.com/tool/acrobat-mail-merge-and-email-pdf-files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines