Highlighted

Create Webform

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription that says I have all sign tools. I wish to embed a contract on our website for users to open and sign right there, without having to have a link emailed. I've looked up how to do this and am finding I need to create a webform. The problem is, there is no where to find the create webform option on my dashboard. The only options I have are to sign a document myself or to request signatures, which requires emailing the link. Where do I find the create webform or how do I go about putting the agreement on my website for people to sign fresh copies of each time they open?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Create Webform

New Here ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a subscription that says I have all sign tools. I wish to embed a contract on our website for users to open and sign right there, without having to have a link emailed. I've looked up how to do this and am finding I need to create a webform. The problem is, there is no where to find the create webform option on my dashboard. The only options I have are to sign a document myself or to request signatures, which requires emailing the link. Where do I find the create webform or how do I go about putting the agreement on my website for people to sign fresh copies of each time they open?

TOPICS
General troubleshooting, How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 22, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Michael,

As per your account description, your are entitled for Adobe Sign individual service level. However,  webform feature is only available in Adobe Sign Business and Enterprise service levels.

That is the reason, you haven't been able to see the webform option in your Adobe Sign dashboard.

Thanks,

Akanchha

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 22, 2020 0