• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Creating a PDF file with printable fields

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a PDF document, including printable fields, I want to do some chances in the text. When I try to edit, I got the informaion that it´s not possible because the file is saved in a XFA form. All the printable fields dissapears when I follow the instruction. I just want to change in some text in the original document, how can I do that?

Or how can I prepare a new document with the same kind of printable fields. I know I have done this in an older version of Acrobat. New and expensive program is not the best. I pay every month for Adobe Acrobate DC and I thought I could use it for my purposes.

Please, try to make the answer easy because I´m over 70 years old and not so inserted in the computor language.

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

XFA forms can only be edited using LiveCycle Designer, which used to be bundled with Acrobat Pro, but isn't any longer. If you have such a form and need to edit it then you basically need to re-create it from scratch as a "normal" Acrobat form. One way of doing that is to print it to the Adobe PDF printer to create a new file, then add the form fields, scripts, etc. to it once more.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines